Real Estate Tools
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. It is important to work with a company who has the experience to guide you through the home buying process.
The home buying process:
- Initial meeting to determine your wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings and view properties
- Write offers and negotiate contracts on your behalf
- Recommend Home Inspectors and Real Estate Attorneys
- Follow through with dates and deadlines
- Accompany you to closing and hand you the keys to your new home!
Contact us today to get started on your home buying process!
As you prepare to sell your home, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Selling your home is a crucial decision and can be quite demanding. Cameron & Associates Real Estate Services is committed to guiding you through the process and make the sale of your home quick, easy, and profitable.
There are many factors that affect the list price of a home:
- Supply and Demand
- Local Market Conditions
We will provide you with a thorough market analysis of your home so you will be able to come up with a realistic, competitive price for your property.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR HOME READY TO SELL
- Start weeding out current possessions that you don’t want
- Start packing things you will not use before moving
- Small cosmetic touches can increase your home’s value
- Clean the windows
- Clean or paint the front door
- Keep lawn and shrubs freshly mowed and trimmed
- Replace dying shrubs and fill flower beds
- Clean, scrub, and polish appliances
- Clean all carpets, floors, walks, and woodwork
- Eliminate smoke, mildew, or pet odors
- Repair any leaky faucets and running toilets
- Get rid of clutter and straighten up closets
- Be careful when selecting interior paint colors (Stay away from bold colors)
- Clear everything off the refrigerator
- Buy new shower curtains and keep fresh towels hanging
- Keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Vases of fresh flowers make a wonderful impression
- Remove furniture that tightens spaces
- Rid the house of personal effects (Small distractions to the buyers’ eyes will disturb their thinking, preventing them from picturing the house as theirs)
- Consider hiring a professional Stager (The fee charged can be worth it, if the change brings a quicker offer on higher sales price)
What’s my home worth?
Thinking about selling your home or curious of value? Fill out the form below and we will E-mail you your home’s value within 24 hours!